The Chiropractic Association of Ireland are carefully monitoring the situation with the Coronavirus. We have endeavoured to advise all our members to consult the HSE.ie website and follow guidance from the HSE along with the Health Protection Surveillance Centre. Our patient’s healthcare is paramount to all our members. Please review the following links which is available to all members of the public.
Up-to-date advice for all members of the public is being provided on HSE.ie: https://chiropractic.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4cd70572303a805717396dda4&id=9f1d954d63&e=1f48ffced8
The best thing you can do to protect against coronavirus (COVID-19) is:
* wash your hands properly and regularly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub
* cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze
* put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands
* do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
* keep one meter away from individuals potentially infected
Advice and Guidance:
The most up-to-date source of guidance is the Health Protection Surveillance Centre, which is the co-ordinating HSE office for Coronavirus www.hpsc.ie They have developed a helpful FAQ. In addition to general information, it also includes information on prevention, signs/symptoms/ travel advice and the global situation.
The following is a link from the HSE Website which is constantly updated.
Advice for Healthcare Professionals: